Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dessert Island Discs

If I ever record an album of covers, it will contain the following tracks:

Across the Universe – The Beatles
Nietzche’s Eyes – Paula Cole
And So Is Love – Kate Bush
The Other Side – David Gray
Easy – Lionel Richie
So Unsexy – Alanis Morissette
Putting the Damage On – Tori Amos
Blue – Joni Mitchell
Rabbit In Your Headlights – U.N.K.L.E.
Let Go – Frou Frou
Do What You Have to Do – Sarah McLachlan
One Flight Down – Norah Jones
Talk Show Host – Radiohead
Wild Horses – Rolling Stones
Time – Tom Waits
Feelin’ Alright – Joe Cocker


If I was auditioning for American Idol I’d sing I Drove All Night by Celine Dion. I’m serious… I would!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Go for it!
Then I could say I blogged with the American Idol winner...

December 09, 2005 2:18 PM  
Blogger Hello, It's Louise. said...

haha, You're a nut! I should send you an album of our Christmas covers, they are hilarious! :)

December 14, 2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger The Bourbon Samurai said...

Some nice tracks there. Good stuff.

December 15, 2005 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home