Friday, March 07, 2008

Sock it to me.

So today's the big day.... vaginal excavation to be completed before lunch.
In preparation for the big day, I struggled to pick out the perfect socks for my L.E.E.P. procedure. Apparently there's a whole sub-culture out there that has a different idea about socks than I. That is to say, there's a world of sock fetish, believe it or not. I'm well aware that some individuals find the feet a touch more, umm, sexual than the average bear so I guess it only makes sense to eventually expand one's preoccupation to what covers the object of desire. Knee-highs, thigh-highs, ruffled top, bows, fishnet, angora, cable knit, argyle, animal print, sheer, super loose (I'm not kidding.... some people actually find socks that fall down a turn on.... completely bazaar. Socks that fall down make me want to lay down in the road.), super short, toe socks, the list goes on.

Anyway, after much deliberation, I've decided to go with a little team spirit. Dr. Feeney, after all, is my MVP. Go Colts.




3 Comments:

Blogger eatmisery said...

How are you feeling? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all went well.

March 08, 2008 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did every thing go? I read a lot of your blog a week ago or so- I LOVE how you do the socks- that is great. :-)

Found your blog through Julie's :-0

March 09, 2008 12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the funniest blog ever DUDE! I think you are due for a new entry though, I mean march 7th, and now it's may 6th? I need to be entertained with blogs as I work.

Da Nis!

May 06, 2008 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home