Thursday, March 06, 2008

After a wonderful, though chaotic, week in Colorado with my oldest and dearest friend, Julie, I can't seem to muster up the words to recapitulate the trip..... so I'll use photos. I'll omit photos of Maeve's profuse vomiting but there is simply no way to avoid the snot. You'll see what I mean. And for a profoundly more poignant summary of our experience, I urge you to visit Julie's blog where the Paul Simon homage explains it all.... Love you, Goose.

The obligatory establishing shot... real dump, isn't it?



Maeve


Maeve and Gabriel

Maeve and Lil, kissing

Maeve 'riding' Gabriel's bike

The Three Stooges eating dinner

Maeve plowing the fields...

This is how she 'smiles'!

Gabriel taking flight


Maeve loves Julie's hat... she wore it to the store.

My mom and Julie....






1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Artz said...

Um, I need those photos, please, especially the one of me on the tricycle because Matt needs to see that!

The kids all look so peaceful and like they loved each other so much on the trip...Let's try to remember it that way!

;) Julie

March 23, 2008 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home