Friday, June 09, 2006

So yesterday I took Maeve to the zoo. It was an absolute mad house. The animals inside the enclosures were much better behaved than those running around the place! Anyway, after strolling around in the Indiana humidity for a couple of hours, Maeve and I were both completely withered and decided to go home. When we got back to the car, this is what we found:



This super hot, Ford Taurus was parked SO close to my van that I totally jammed my back right into her side-view mirror while strapping Maeve in the car seat. So, I left her a little advice....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

You and I, we think alike.
Definitely an ass bag.
I hope you've had a nice weekend.

June 11, 2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger Hello, It's Louise. said...

hahahhahaaaaa that is too funny. I'm usually the ass bag. I can't park very well at all. It's just not one of my skeeelz.

June 12, 2006 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.....I came across your blog through JMG....love him! I was born and raised in INDY, this month I'll be 60, I have 3 sons and 11 grandbabies. Married to the same man for 40 years. I love your name and your baby is beautiful. Best wishes.

June 27, 2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Rosemeyer said...

ass bag.

!

June 01, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger My Saving Grace said...

You go girl! This is probably way late, but I thought I would comment. My husband and I were talking about this blog and we've always wanted to leave notes for people too. It's nice to know that you did, and that it was entirely justified.

November 13, 2007 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home