Monday, October 03, 2005

Shaken, not stirred.

So it’s a good thing I don’t smoke pot anymore….  I decided to whip up a batch of Cosmos just after five to share with Zack when he got home.  Maeve was happily bouncing and spinning in the Johnny Jump-up.  The broccoli was already chopped and in the steamer ready to go so I figured why not!  Zack rolls in at about 5:30.  I can’t wait to pull that frosty shaker out of the freezer.  Secretly, I like my martini glasses just as much as I actually like martinis so I was chomping at the bit just to get the damn things poured!  I grab the shaker and I’m all, “Hey baby.  Want a Cosmo?”  To my chagrin, the icy shaker breaks loose from my ridiculously klutzy hands, tumbles through the air, and explodes on my freshly waxed hardwood floors.  I was COVERED in sticky Cosmo juice, from head to toe.  Zack laughed and took the baby for a walk.  

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bourbon Samurai said...

Best blog title ever?

Yours, I think so.

October 03, 2005 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home